Saturday, April 19, 2008

Catching Up

Well, it's been awhile. My parents came to visit for three weeks and I packed our schedule full. We had a lot of fun, but no time for blogging. And now I'm playing catch up. Eric had me make list of all the blogs I need to write and then I felt overwhelmed. But I'm just going to take it one at a time. So here's a list of the upcoming blogs:

Venice trip with women from the AWCA
Berlin trip over Easter weekend (me & Eric)
Normandy w/Eric and parents
Paris with just parents
Cologne/Rhine Valley w/Eric and 'rents
London with just parents
Brugge/Waterloo w/Eric and 'rents
And I'm sure the list will continue to grow as I attempt to catch up


AND....... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!!!
Eric turned 40 yesterday! Holy smokes, I'm married to an old guy. (That's really just for my own personal amusement). He's in Germany this weekend because his good friend Mike happened to be there for work. So they're having a fun guy's weekend and he & I will celebrate next weekend. Anyway, just wanted you all to know because if I have to write all those blogs, then he can deal with me telling you guys he's 40!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm behind- it looks like you've got them all done now! I will watch CSI Miami and catch up!